Friday, September 30, 2011

Buzziness #22 Things I Love

I love my family, traveling, photos, art, movies, amazing friends, food, getting mail, books,creating a quick craft, the perfect jeans, bike riding, hanging with Kelsey, Sean, and Anthony- alone or all together,  big diverse cities, small adorable towns, breakfast, learning, teaching, wine, new recipes, and the beauty of a sunrise and a sunset.
I enjoy the small things in life like, the sound of rain, having eye contact when toasting, a good laugh, a nice hot cup of tea, delicious coffee with cream, floating down a river,  saying thank you, paying compliments to people, and watching others smile.  I believe honesty is the best policy, and I live by the golden rule.
Lastly, I think that life is entirely too short. You only live once but if you do it right, once is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment